At GAINS™️, our stories are shaped by the sheer unrelenting efforts of our faithful and passionate educators and teachers in the journey to what we are today. We uphold our mission by working hard every day to bring value to our students, parents, and the education community. This award is a fitting testament to our high and uncompromised standards to ensure every child deserves the best in education. When we are recognized for our work by esteemed organizations, it reconfirms the fact that we are doing the right things and continuing to be driven by our core values.
This goes to show that all the hard work, passion and effort in providing the best Islamic education for our children have not gone unnoticed.
Nevertheless, this recognition given in honour of our achievement does not mean, we at Genius Aulad will rest on our laurels and be contented. We will continue to strive and thrive in being the first school in Islamic education and childhood literacy by connecting children to Learning and learning to connect.
We’ll let our journey milestone tell our stories:
- 20 Years establishment as the Leader & pioneer in Early Childhood enrichment in Malaysia
- Education Consultant for OMAR & HANA animation in ASTRO , with 1 Billion Youtube viewers, Malaysia and worldwide
- The 2019 Brandlaureate World Halal Best Brand Awards , for the category Business & Community Leadership
- Excellence in Pre-School Education
- Rising Star Industrial Award 2019 by Unitar University
- Al-Faris Outstanding MWEDA SME Award 2018 by Muslim Biz World
- Readers Choice Awards 2014 – 2018
- Best Islamic Preschool : The STAR Business Award (SOBA) 2013
- Platinum Award : Best in CSR 2013
- PUNB Excellent Business Performance Award 2010 – 2013
- Best Outlet Growth : MFA Malaysian Franchise Awards 2013
- NTV7 Children’s Grand Theatre Festival 2006. : Top Winner
Our recent recognitions include:
- 5 Star Rating by MOE (Quality Standard for Private Education Institution 2019)
- The Best 10 International Schools in Malaysia 2018 recognition by The Knowledge Review & Top 10 Malaysia
- Silver Award for Eco-Schools Programme , WWF Malaysia
- Eco Primary Education Award 2017 , graced by DYMM Sultan of Selangor , recognition by PEKA Association
- Best Islamic International School – Readers’ Choice Awards 2015 , 2016 , 2017
IDRISSI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – A Place Called Home!
At Idrissi, our teachers and educators share our vision and hope with our students, so they know we are there for them every step of the way and we have a place they can call home where we bring the best out of each and everyone of them and help them achieve their personal best.
- 1st full fledged STEM School with values-based system and KSSR curriculum
- Malaysia’s Model STEM School registered with Ministry of Education MALAYSIA
- Winner :
- Readers Choice Awards 2018
- Best Critical & Creative Curriculum
- Industrial partner of Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC)
- Industrial partner of UM STEM CENTRE , UNIVERSITI MALAYA